TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS TICKETS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RAMPAGE COMING HOME PARTY
Present regulations will be made clearly visible at the entrance as stipulated by the law. Last modified on September 1 2021
EXIT = NO RE-ENTRY
DON’T BRING FOOD, DRINKS, WEAPONS or DRUGS TO THE RAMPAGE COMING HOME PARTY
THIS IS A COVID SAFE TICKET EVENT - COVID-19 MEASURES RAMPAGE COMING HOME: READ HERE
OPENING HOURS PARTY
Friday September 24: 20.00h-05.00h
Persons entering the party must review these regulations and accept and comply with the provisions.
Every person presenting him or herself at the entrance of the party must be in possession of either a valid entry ticket or a special admission issued by the organiser. One entry ticket is only valid for 1 admission of 1 person and is only valid on the day or days of the festival. When leaving the site, a new entry ticket is needed. Forging the entry ticket or any other special admission to access the site will be prosecuted without exception. The organisation reserves the right to deny visitors access to the festival from 02:00h on Friday, regardless of a valid entry ticket or special admission issued by the organiser. Each holder of an entry ticket or a special admission issued by the organizer is at the venue at his or her own risk releasing the organiser from any liability, including theft and accidents.
The entry ticket, drink/food tokens, or other tickets related to the Rampage Coming Home are neither exchangeable nor refundable by the organisation.
CANCELLATION DUE COVID-19
If the Rampage Coming Home party is cancelled due Covid-19 measures by the authorities. The Rampage Coming Home Party will be postponed to new dates, no later then 2 months from the actual date. Tickets will be automatically transfer to the new dates and remain valid. Ticket buyers will receive and e-mail with all info. When you are not able to attend the new dates, you can request a voucher for the total amount paid for the Rampage Coming Home Party, that could be used for Rampage merchandise or for our other events during 2021 and 2022.
The MB made by the Belgian Governement of 12 may suspends the mandatory to refund the ticket due COVID-19 cancellation. No refunds will be made by the organisation.
The entry ticket or pass must be given upon entering the event.
Access to the party is off-limits or refused to people who:
– are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant;
– have been banned from festivals before, imposed by either the organiser or the administrative or legal authorities;
– show by manifest behaviour to have the intent to disturb public peace or to provoke such a thing by inciting to assault, hatred, rage, etc.;
– resist the control and the non-systematic search by the festival’s security guards and security services;
– refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off-limits by the festival’s security services (see article 7);
– in any way act in violation of the provisions of one or more articles of these internal regulations.
Every holder of an entry ticket or a special admission who desires to enter the venue must submit to the ticket or special admission validation. Entering the venue implies a possible search. The security guards can ask the holders of an entry ticket or special admission of the same sex to voluntarily submit themselves to a superficial inspection of clothing and luggage, in order to detect objects that may, when brought to the venue, disrupt the course of the festival or the campsite, jeopardize the safety of the other festival goers and disturb the public peace. The security guards may request to renounce these objects.
It is forbidden for holders of an entry ticket or a special admission presenting themselves at the entrance of the party as well as the persons present on the party to bring or have somebody else bring or be in possession of the following objects:
– own drinks or food, bottles, glasses, drugs or stimulants and the like;
– people who require nutrients or medication for medical reasons (e.g. diabetes) must be in possession of a medical certificate;
– deodorant or perfume in big bottles or sprays (cosmetics in normal shape and size are allowed (max size 50ml);
– any apparatus (umbrella, sunshade, tripod for (movie) camera, cane) considered dangerous by the security services to the other festival goers may be refused;
– projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gaseous form;
– inflammable products or materials, sprays;
– pyrotechnical objects such as Bengal lights, etc.;
– any weapon or dangerous, sharp or bruising object which could be used in such a way (sticks, chains, stabbing or thrust weapons and the like);
– if it can be used as a means to disturb the public peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to persons and goods;
– animals are not allowed on the festival grounds.
On the party, it is strictly forbidden for holders of an entry ticket or a special admission to:
– try to access inaccessible sections or to be in inaccessible sections of the site in accordance with the entry ticket or the special admission, such as production rooms, artists’ lodges, neutral and VIP zones, press rooms, offices, backstage, etc.;
– climb tents, constructions, fences, closures, lighting columns, tables, benches or any other infrastructure of the site;
– obstruct the accesses, exits and evacuation routes and to linger at these locations any longer than strictly necessary for entering or exiting the site;
– disguise themselves or to avoid being recognised, to disturb the public peace and to compromise the safety of the general public;
– sell or bring to market drinks, food or any other product without the express consent of the organizer;
– throw or to shoot with any object or liquid or any other product in loose or gaseous form;
– smoke in areas where no smoking is allowed;
– pee in public;
– all vehicles that are on the site must be equipped with a sticker, issued by the organisation.
Offenders will be towed at the expense of the offender.
Texts, symbols, images, gestures and obscene language inciting racism, xenophobia, provocation and discrimination are forbidden.
Party goers must heed the directions of the organizer or his appointed or mandated persons at all times on the venue. Failure to comply will lead to a removal from the party. If necessary, the organizer may call on the police.
The holder of an entry ticket agrees to adhere to the instructions imposed by the organiser in the framework of the public peace and safety during the event.
Festival goers who are removed from the party for any of the aforementioned reasons will be denied access to the party for the remainder of the party, even if they are in possession of a new entry ticket or special admission.
In case the organiser denies somebody access to the party, the former is entitled to deprive that person of his entry ticket and to deny that person further access in order to prevent that person from trying to enter the site. If the organiser has that person removed from the site, the former is not obliged to refund the entry ticket.
For safety reasons, the organizer reserves the right to:
– interrupt or stop the event;
– provisionally keep the festival goers on the site at the end of the party.
– totally or partially vacate the venue;
– deny access to the venue regardless of the possession of a valid entry ticket.
The organizer may be forced to alter or change the program or the timetable of the event at any time of the duration of the party. In this case the entry ticket remains valid and it is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
To give the best possible service to you, it is imperative that we track contact details and other information about you and use it. We also want to respect your privacy of course. We therefore wish to be completely in line with the new European privacy laws, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) or AVG (General data protection regulation). This regulation applies from 25th May 2018: Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of that data.
This new law is valid from 25th May 2018.
Every person who enters the party agrees to the fact that he or she may be photographed and filmed and that the images can be registered and stored. These pictures or footage can be used by the organiser to promote RAMPAGE’. Registering and storing these images by the police and/or organiser also takes place with the aim to ensure the enforcement of and compliance with the safety on the party.
The processing of the images aims to prevent crimes and violations to these internal regulations and to track down and facilitate sanctioning the perpetrators by means of identification.
Pictures or movies made by the festival goers on the site may not be used for commercial or public purposes, unless with written consent of the organizer.
Please note that the information on this page is subject to change. This page will update automatically and could change at any time towards or during the event. So it’s important to keep consult this page occasionally. The organisation is not responsible for mislead information that could occur to cancellation, compensation or reimbursement.